Get to us by car
Easy access via M25 & M23 from London and the South Coast.
Follow the brown tourisim road signs.
For Sat Nav : Closest post code is RH10 4PD - but we are a little bit further away in a collection of fields.
We are in the countryside, so as you approach the destination - watch out for our orange signs with arrows toward the Pumpkin Fields Entrance.
Take care to find the correct entrance - The Pumpkin Fields are NOT at Tulleys Farm/Escape Rooms/Tea Room main site.
Approach from Crawley / Worth Corner (Pound Hill) roundabout :
After approx 3 miles on the road ...
• PASS WORLD OF WATER (on your right)
• PASS TULLEYS (on your right)
• Follow the signs for TULLEYS PUMPKIN FARM...
...Ignoring the next two drives (one is PRIVATE/NO ENTRY - the other is the PYO EXIT/NO ENTRY)
• Made it! Take the NEXT LEFT. Watch for tall orange entrance signs,
Approach from Turners Hill crossroads :
Take the B2110 toward Crawley (Church Lane)
Take the next right turn toward Crawley (B2036) - just before the Church
• PASS the first drive on your right (possibly blocked)... continue a short distance
• Made it! -Take the NEXT RIGHT. Watch for tall orange entrance signs.